How to Register
Admission fee of JPY 3,000 becomes FREE.
- This show is a B2B show (only for those in the industry). It is not open to the general public.
- Those aged 16 or under are not allowed to enter. Industry attendees are not allowed to enter if accompanied by children. No childcare facilities are available.
- Correspondence will not be sent to what are, or appear to be, private addresses. It will only be sent to companies.
- Invitations will not be sent to companies and groups which do not appear to have any relevance to this show.
- Inside the venue, please refrain from sales activities targeting exhibitor companies, taking photographs or video, and eating or drinking samples while walking in the aisles.
What’s Special about the show?
- What’s Special about TECHNO-FRONTIER and INDUSTRY-FRONTIER?
Comprehensive event for the experts! about 400 companies / 800 booths
- A large number of visitors with purchasing authority!
About 70% of visitors are involved in purchasing!!
- Professional visitors, electronic and mechatronic specialists!
Approximately 60% of the trade visitors are R&D / Design and Production / Manufacturing specialists!
- What’s Special about Transport Infrastructure Week?
- The latest facilities and services at “stations” and “airports” will be on display!
- The latest “bus vehicle technologies” and “bus operating systems” will be on display!
- We will be hosting seminars related to “the renewal of stations and airports” and “bus safety evaluations”!
Access to Makuhari Messe
Information to the Venue, Makuhari Messe is here.
From Tokyo Station
*3 Chome 8-2 Marunouchi Chiyoda City,Tokyo
*Show the admission ticket that printed by yourself.
*Operation period:April 8(WED) ~ 10(FRI)
From Kaihin-Makuhari Station
*Anyone can use.