About POWER SYSTEM JAPANAbout
- What kind of exhibition is the "POWER SYSTEM JAPAN"?
POWER SYSTEM JAPAN is the one and only professional exhibition in Japan which showcases all kinds of new products and technologies related to power conversion by using a switch-mode power supply, power conditioners, and a stable supply of electricity by using UPS and capacitors.
In the wake of increasing development of smart grid and energy saving technologies, new power supply systems are becoming increasingly important.
This exhibition is an ideal opportunity to introduce products and services to professional engineers with expertise in industrial machines, vehicles, electronic machines, and precision equipment.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- The displays include products and services that cover: switch-mode power supply, droppers (linear-type), high voltage power supply, adapters/chargers, un-interrupting power source (UPS), power conversion and harmonic current control technologies, power supply parts, capacitors, measuring equipment, LED-related technologies. Check for details about the target exhibits
Outline of the EventOutline
- POWER SYSTEM JAPAN 2020
- April 8(Wed.) - April 10(Fri.), 2020 10:00 - 17:00
- Makuhari Messe
- Organized by
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
- Scale of exhibits
- 334 Companies / 652 Booths(last time)
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* Including concurrent Events.
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 per person (tax included)
* Free admission with registration card or ID (for overseas visitors). for students.
and with pre-registration via website.
- Switch-mode Power Supply
- Droppers (Linear-type)
- High Voltage Power Supply
- Un-Interrupting Power Source (UPS)
- LED-related Technologies & Devices
- Inverter / Power Conditioner
- Measuring Equipment
- Power Supply Parts