Procedure to exhibit
November 29, 2019
January 31, 2020
Middle February 2020
Booth Layout Announcement (Official Exhibitor Meeting)
Middle March 2020 (planned)
Order forms submission deadline
April 6 - 7, 2020
Set-up / Move-in
April 8 - 10, 2020
10:00 - 17:00
April 10, 2020
Move-out(17:00 - 22:00)
- Fill in the Form
Fill in the Exhibitor's Application Form (Exhibitor Agreement) and signature.
Please submit online application form.
After confirmation by the organizer, an invoice is to be issued.
- Mail the Form to the Organizer
Mail the Exhibitor's Application Form to the organizer.
- 【Application Deadline】
- November 29, 2019
- 【Mail to:】
- The Secretariat of TECHNO-FRONTIER
c/o Japan Management Association (JMA)
3-1-22 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8522, Japan
- Pay the registration fee
The organizer will send you a bill for exhibition registration.The contract made between you (Exhibitor) and the organizer has been completed.
- 【Payment Mode】
- By bank transfer to the bank account
specified by the organizer
- 【Payment Due】
- January 31, 2020
- ※<MUST>A first-time exhibitor shall enclose some brochure of company profile and products planned to be displayed in the applying exhibition.
- ※Make sure that all the exhibitors shall comply with the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
- ※We may decline any application in case the products or services planned to be displayed do not meet the exhibition requirements.
- ※Please note in advance that we have to reject applications in cases the payment is not received within the specified due dates of payments.